Wedding bells! Wedding bells!! Wedding bells!
So what should we say honeymoon is?
We can define honeymoon as a travel to an exotic destination, far from the reach of the “post wedding noises” to enjoy a romantic time out with one another i.e the couple.
Honeymoon comes once in a life time. Therefore, it is very important to make it an unforgattble experience with your boo or bae (spouse).
In lieu of this we have decided to devote this page to help you find out all you need to know. As new couples, it’s quite important you relax from the stress of over thinking or racking your brain on getting to know the following:
- Best honeymoon destination for 2020
- Budget-friendly honeymoon destination
- Romantic honeymoon ideas
- Honeymoon islands
- sweet honeymoon packages…
We have got them all covered for you,let’s take a look at our highlights:
After the party and the excitement of the union, the couples need nothing less than going for the best of the best destinations around the world.
Best Honeymoon destination
1. Bora Bora Island: Bora Bora island is one of the best romantic destination. Mount Otemanu, Bora Bora lagoonarium, Leopard Rays Trench, Matira beach are a few of the tourist attraction centres you will be delighted by right there.
2. Singapore: With tourist attractions like Marina Bay, China town, The Merlion, Universal studios…, you can’t regret spending yout time and money in singapore. You will also get to purchase Orchid perfumes, stunning Asian artefacts and so on. Some of the exotic lodges are; JW Marriot Hotel, Hilton singapore etc.
3. Maldives: Honeymoon here is believed to the most awesome ones in the world. Their tourist attractions are : Maldive Victory, Veligandu island Beach, Banana Reef and a host of other beautiful scenery. Lodge at places like Crystal sands, Ocean Beach Inn, Biosphere Inn etc. Maldives Art painting, Handmade necklaces are souvenirs you can buy.
4. North Island – Seychelles: Report has it that a lot of celebrities have visited this place for their honeymoon. No wonder Seychelles is called “the island of love”. The tourist attractions are Anse intendance, Anse Lazio, Victoria and Cousin Island to mention just a few.. You won’t regret lodging at places like Luxury collection Hotel, Hilton Seychelles, Labriz resort and spa amongst others.
5. Mauritius: Another best honeymoon destination is Mauritius which have tourist attractions like Les 7 Cascades, Le morne Brabant, Ile des Deux cocos etcetera. Some of their delightful lodges are Coco villa, Holiday Inn Mauritius, Mon Choisy Beach.
6. Paris – France: This is honeymoon destination that needs no introduction. It is one of the most romantic and best honeymoon places in the whole universe. The city has great attractions like Eiffel tower, The louvre museum, The palace of Versailles and much more. No doubt, you will get to buy perfumes, Jewelries and gems. Hotel De Banville, Novotel Paris, Hotel Raphael are grest places to lodge.
7. Australia: Places lke Cradle mountain, Gold coast, Sunshine coast, Whitsunday, Byron Bay are some of the best destinations in Australia.
8. Greece: In the ancient Greek city, Mykonos,Santorini, Crete are places that are best for honeymoon. Great souvenirs like handmade greek leather sandals, caroets, fresh olives, spices, figs are a few of the things you can buy.
To wrap up the list, also you can visit these other best destinations;
-Italy(Almafi Coast, Florence, Tuscany,Venice)
-Mozambique(Tofo, Vamizi Island).
Next we have the list of budget friendly destinations around the world.
- Rivieria Maya, Mexico
- Costa Rica
- The British virgin
- Mediterranean Cruise
We understand that a wedding party/ceremony can cost a fortune and honeymoon for every couple is mandatory or let’s say necessary All these listed above are budget friendly destinations that won’t leave you with the option of breaking the bank. These budget-friendly destination offers economical accomodation and honeymoon activites that still sustains the romance, relaxation and life adventure of your taste.
Romantic honeymoon ideas you need to adopt
Now that you know where to get the best honey moon treat both at a budget friendly rate and luxuriously, you should never go scarce on romantic honeymoon ideas that will add a slice of perfection to your trip.
Here are some Romantic ideas we have cooked up for you and your spouse:
1. Game viewing; Especially if your plan is to get a safari honeymoon experience in Africa, you cannot afford to miss this exciting and romantic ideas. Go and view the games.
honeymoon in an island
Go on Cruise honeymoon
-Enjoy a fascinating self drive on some of the world’s best attractive, laid out roads in your various destinations
-You should lodge in an European Castle.
– You can camp in a private tent- we call it the ‘just you and I experience”
– Abode in a homestay.
-Relax and pay a visit to a couple spa
Go face to face with baby elephants on a safari honeymoon.
-Imagine having a candle night dinner where the candles are bearing witness to your toast of love, trust me, it’s one of the most romantic idea you’ll never regret.
-Lodge in tree houses
-Then, try out some unimaginable adventures that will leave you and your spouse wanting more.
The answer is Yes, certainly! there are best honeymoon islands you should tour. We have some of the best island below and their perfect location on the map:
-Bora Bora Island( South Pacific Ocean, French Polynesia)
-Motu Tetaraire Private Island( South Pacific Ocean Tahiti)
– Dolphin Island( South pacific, Fiji)
-Bali( Java sea, Indian Ocean, Indonesia)
-Phi Phi(Indian ocean, Thailand between Phuket Island and West strait of Malacea)
-Maldives (Indian Ocean, Off Coast of Sri Lanka)
– Mauritius ( Indian Ocean,
Off East Africa)
– Reunion Island (Indian ocean,Off the east Coast of Africa)
-Seychelles( Indian Ocean, Off East Africa)
– St. Lucia ( Between the Caribbean sea and the North Atlantic Ocean)
– Turks & Caicos( North Atlantic Ocean, Bahamas).
So many people have asked if there are honeymoon islands that are best for honeymoon?
In conclusioin, i belief this few amazing destinations and guides have been able to see beyond. If you have ever had a romantic honeymoon experience kindly share your thoughts?