In this, post you are about to discover the 10 most amazing restaurants in Nigeria. It’s inarguably that Nigeria is one of the richest countries in culture in Africa and the world at large. One of her greatest cultural heritage is good and mouth-watering foods which have allowed for the emergence of some of the most 10 amazing restaurants ever found in Africa. Nigerian restaurants have fine dining options for both local, continental, and intercontinental dishes.
Some restaurants focus on just the local dishes while some others do a fusion of all the varieties which makes the taste more exploring. Below, we present to you a list of the 10 most amazing fast-food restaurants in Nigeria obviously because of their deliciously prepared a wide range of cuisines, beautifully set atmosphere, and mind-blowing services.
1. Ocean Basket
Ocean basket as the name implies is a restaurant anyone can get a quick fast food bite, whose menu is like a basket overflowing with seafood prepared with both local and continental recipes. It is located in a serene environment in Victoria Island Lagos.
Their prices are affordable and guess what? they offer to take away and delivery services for customer’s convenience. Ocean Basket isn’t just found amongst the 10 most amazing restaurants in Nigeria, it has over 190 restaurants across Dubai, South Africa, Namibia just to mention a few.
In Ibadan, one of the loveliest fast-food restaurants with a view of a gorgeous swimming pool to visit is Kokodome. It is located in Dugbe, Ibadan.
Although focusing mostly on Lebanese fast food, their menu also includes special Nigerian dishes such as Isi-ewu, pepper soup coupled with fresh palm wine, and other recipes that have added to the beautiful colors of the restaurant and have made them the toast of residents and visitors in and around Ibadan.
3. Terra Kulture Food Lounge
To have an experience beyond the good taste of fast-foods, Terra Kulture is a place to visit. It fills your quest for food and arts hand-in-hand. So, you won’t just enjoy a nice, delicious variety of food but you will be sure to feed your eyes with beautiful art decor which makes it a home away from home, attractive and comely.
4. Jevinik Restaurant
Undoubtedly one of the10 fast-food restaurants and fast food to taste Nigeria
cuisines in a truly Nigerian way is Jevinik restaurant. A restaurant chain in Nigeria that offers traditional Nigerian delicacies like Melon soup popularly called ‘egusi’, draw soup, cow leg, catfish, pounded yam and many more. You can also find continental dishes on their menu
Jevinik is located in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Aba and Owerri with a great hospitality and service spirit.
5. Elephant Bar
located inside the Sheraton Hotel. On its menu, you’ll find several delicacies like grill croaker fish, mixed grill and cocktail.
The bar also offers assorted drinks with a live music band giving you a blend of musical art and mouth-watering delicacies.
6. Tinapa Lakeside Hotel
With one of the most beautiful views in Cross Rivers state, Tinapa lakeside hotel is one of the best places to have a breakfast or a one of its kind leisurely lunch.
Their specialty is seafood, however, they offer both Nigerian and European dishes excellently.
7. Cilantro Restaurant and Lounge
To get a wide selection of fast food dishes from Indian, Chinese and Pakistani cuisines in a spacious outdoor and indoor dining place setting, Cilantro is a place to visit. It is located in the city of Kano. Cilantro offers delicious meals such as Samosas, shrimps, vegetable salad, tandoori chicken and lots more. It has vegan-options for vegetarians. It also features an extensive range of curry and spicy meals as well as a barbecue.
8. Native Restaurant
If you have a craving for African dishes and delicacies, the best place to satisfy such craving is at Native Restaurant and Lounge located at 5b Ojo Olobun close off Idejo street, Victoria Island Lagos.
Their menu is quite extensive, but to mention a few you’ll find yam porridge with vegetables, roasted yam, plantain and ugba sauce, garden egg sauce, chicken, etc.
9. Blu Cabana Restaurant and Cafe
Blu Cabana is located in Mabushi, Abuja and it offers extensive intercontinental dishes particularly if you’re in search of Lebanese or middle eastern delicacies. Their environment is beautiful with modern facilities and also child-friendly.
10. Vista restaurant Uyo
To eat delicious dishes in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, Vista Restaurant is one of the amazing fast-food restaurants in Nigeria to visit. Vista is the main restaurant of the Le Meridien Ibom Hotel and Golf Resort.
They serve local Akwa Ibom dishes and also offer other continental dishes. Their menu ranges from varieties of local soups to buffets and A la carte dishes.
This list is compiled for you in no order of importance but just to help you know and have a feel of the best restaurants in Nigeria. You can share with us below in the comment section of places you have visited and told us how tasty their delicacies are.
you can contact us: https://roundtripholidays.com.ng/about-us/
article by Tolulope Grace
How do I make my restaurant unique?
1. Make your interrior decorstion very simple and attractive with a good spacing to enbale customers move easily.
2. Ensure you keep your food always fresh and mouth watering to your customers
3. Your service should be exeptional and best to keep customers coming frequenly.
4. Do not overemphasize the use of technology. Make sure you embrace latest technology for restaurant that would make payment and dipslay menu easy and fast
5. Make sure you have unique soft drinks especially popular ones
How can fast food restaurants increase sales?
1. Leverage the use of online marketing like facebook, instagram google my business to enbale you reach customers easily and make more sales
2. Have you thought about a customer royalty programs? this wil keep customers coming back to have a nice meal is the program is effective.
3. Create a nice flier and share around the environment
4. MAke sure you have a strong follow up team, who would make sure that customers and kept up to date with latest infos.
What attracts customers to a restaurant?
1. Make available free wifi service
2. Always do a weekly giveaway
3. Make sure your exterior decoration is very attractive
4. advertise on social media
How can I increase my lunch sales?
1. Offer compnaies or groups of people a discounted price
2. Make delivery on time and serve hot
3. Cook different verieties of food
4. Try combo packs e.g rice chicken and coke for a cheap amount